A driver and car owner are desirable but not essential
An established business within the “Business Savings” sector located out of prestigious Business Centre in a farmhouse setting in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
You must possess and demonstrate Excellent Customer Services Skills, Sales Administrator, Internal Office Support function & natural willingness & attitude a “Get things done” – “Team player approach”
Summary – This is an exciting opportunity for a conscientious person with excellent customer service skills. This position would suit a person with a confident nature, good eye for detail, who excels in building strong client relationships.
Duties are varied but predominantly involve
* Checking contract details
* Obtaining pricing and producing quotes comparisons to send to clients.
* Creating, checking and providing new contract documentation
* Submitting completed paperwork to suppliers for approval
* Support the Management
Typical Duties – Assisting the team in growing existing business through their client referrals and actively promoting the business.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following previous experience and skills:
• Excellent Telephone manner to existing or new clients
• Intermediate Typing speeds
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office inc Word and Excel
• Experience in using a CRM or similar to updating & manage information, full training will be given
If you possess the skills and experiences for the above role, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity