Within the role of M&E Contracts Engineer, a hands-on role
Managing multiple projects across the M&E sector.
A growing Electrical Mechanical and Communications company, currently 15 staff, working with prestigious clientele across the hospitality & leisure sector.
Stable, ambitious and forward thinking, professional but having a lot of fun along the way too!
* You’ll plan and manage the delivery of associated projects to provide a consistent workflow ensuring projects ate delivered on time and to budget.
* Commercial awareness and outlook optimise profit contribution to the business.
* Ensure all safety, quality, technical and commercial requirements are met.
* Manage all types of project works within M&E.
* Ensure work is completed on schedule and to budget with full and effective use made of resources including sub-contractors.
* You’ll provide technical design and specification for all types of projects of varying size.
* Manage all work to ensure it is carried out within budget, deadlines and work standards.
Your Skills and Experience
* To be successful in this role, you’ll have experience of managing and engineering M&E, E&P medium to large scale installation and maintenance projects and hold the relevant qualifications, including;
* Improved margins
* Reduced call backs
* Reduce snagging
* Improve job completion Mechanical biased (air con plumbing, electrical and ventilation)
Up on health and safety management (proven in acquiring construction line, ISO 9001 etc)
* Site experience relating to MEP packages
* Ideally experience of Commercial & Hospitality related projects would be an advantage but not essential.
* You be required to be hands on, should have excellent management skills and used to dealing with direct labour and sub-contractors.
* Possess experience with direct client contact and developing client relationships
We are supporters of our local town, with regular contributions to local charities such as Mary Seacole, The Level Trust, we are committed to seeing young people within the community get a better start in life.
Get in touch with Taylor & Faith Recruitment as soon as possible to discuss further or to discuss interview process.