Location – London
Salary £40k – £42k
Our client is looking for a candidate who is client facing, they also need them to have the experience within SharePoint 365, ideally 2 years+.
Be able to create work flows and can be part of a project.
Reason for the role- due to growth due to our recent merger and moving to SharePoint 365 network. We need help migrating.
From roots in west London in the early 1960s
They are looking for a customer-focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join them as a SharePoint Specialist.
Catalyst is part of the solution to the housing crisis, they are here to make a purposeful difference by providing housing solutions for those who can’t afford a home.
Offering a wide range of homes, for rent, part ownership or purchase. A recent merger makes them a stronger and more able to deliver social purpose – in every part of their organisation.
A technology enthusiast and advocate for the effective use of new and developing technologies, you will play a key role in enabling and driving business transformation through the development of SharePoint Online capability. Using your experience and creativity, you will work closely with the SharePoint Developer/Administrator and a wide range of business stakeholders and IT resources to understand business requirements and translate them into intuitive and efficient customer focused solutions. You will promote their use and adoption to deliver new and improved ways of working enabling and supporting wider business change.
You will have hands on experience of the administration and configuration of SharePoint Online environments and a track record of delivering high quality, low maintenance solutions utilising standard O365 functionality. You will ensure effective and proper usage of the platform, including support for best practice security configuration, information management and data protection requirements. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are passionate about delivering excellent customer experience every time, by being easy, reliable and empathetic in the way you deal with customers and colleagues.
- Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked to keep up with current market rates.
- 27 days paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days.
- The opportunity to buy and sell up to five days’ of annual leave each year.
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced family friendly leave schemes.
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 5% of your monthly salary with another 9% by us.
- A healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, covering dental fees, eye-care, wellbeing massages, physio, chiropody and much more.
- Access to free mobile phone insurance and a huge range of discounts at high street stores, restaurants, cinema tickets, holidays, insurance policies and much, much more.
Their employees also enjoy these great additional perks:
- A Childcare Voucher scheme that can help you save money on the cost of childcare while you are at work
- Interest free travel loans for annual season ticket holders using public transport, cyclists and annual car parking fees.
- The use of Enterprise Car Club cars if you need to drive to a different location to do your job (London-based colleagues only).
- Free tea and coffee, fridges to store your lunch, toasters and microwaves.
- A great office environment which offers a hangout area with table tennis, comfy sofas and TVs.
- Weekly yoga classes and a range of other sports, wellbeing and general social clubs, with events that everyone can get involved in throughout the year.
- Gym discounts for a range of well-known health clubs.
- Twice yearly off-site conferences, where the whole of Catalyst come together to celebrate successes and generally have a good time!
Your career development opportunities:
- Everyone has a Professional Development Plan, which helps you and your manager to identify and plan how you’ll gain new skills and experiences and achieve your career goals.
- One paid for subscription to a professional body that is relevant to your role.
- ‘On the spot’ recognition awards to celebrate your successes throughout the year and two annual achievements awards schemes.
In times of need:
Life Assurance benefit to protect your
family. Support for those with caring
- Support if you need to take time off work for emergencies.
- An Employee Assistance Programme which provides free, confidential advice on personal and legal matters – for you and those close to you.
If you possess the desired skills and experiences please get in touch as soon as possible with Ian Benjamin, RecruiterLink 01582 249562 – Ian.Benjamin@RecruiterLink.com