This is a senior role in a fast-growing company, the promotional prospects are very high!
* To manage the Supply activities to achieve success in all areas.
* To build, maintain and develop strong relationships with the Customer, Suppliers and internal stake holders.
* Best-in class supplier management and effective communication & information sharing across the full supply chain.
* To support on value, add projects and business change initiatives.
Major duties & responsibilities:
* Ownership of forecasts and effective management for group of products and suppliers.
* Ensure optimum stock holding and order policies are set and supplier issues are resolved.
* Responsible for ensuring necessary escalation, root cause analysis and resolution processes are in place and supported by the full engagement of all key stakeholders.
* Effective transition management of substitutions, discontinued and new products, minimising waste/residual and optimising availability.
* Effectively plan with entire team to manage and execute key events, e.g. product launches, peak periods.
* Plan and direct regular review meetings involving internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop relationships with the Customer, supporting and ensuring communication flow is maintained, accurate and timely including CFT participation where required
* Collaborate with the DC Operations ensuring inbound deliveries scheduling and distribution activity is managed and co-ordinated efficiently and to budget.
* Work closely with RSP team to ensure full alignment with changes to forecast
* Identify end to end opportunities and support change through supply chain with Senior Supply Planner and Supply/Promotions Manager.
* In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder from time to time is required to perform other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
* Experience of managing an operational end to end supply chain.
* Industry experience in an FMCG / Retail environment/Food environment.
* Process driven with evidence of change management and continual improvement.
* Problem solver, analytical thinker, able to articulate the case and engage people to support to achieve the goal.
* A can do positive attitude
* A team player
* Systems – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) / Demand & Supply Planning i.e. Manugistics, SAP, JDA, Oracle or similar
* Knowledge and/ or experience of manufacturing and production environments
* CIPS / CILT qualified
* Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and formal presentation formats.
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships.
* Results focussed and committed to customer satisfaction.
* Ability to organise and prioritise workloads in a high-pressured environment.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a systematic way.