We’re looking for an enthusiastic and reliable new Sales Assistant to join an existing team for a client of ours.
Based initially in their showroom on the outskirts of Dunstable, however, expansion suggests imminent relocation to newer & larger premises in Dunstable.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a retail environment, preferably home furnishings and/ or flooring
- At least a basic knowledge of flooring products/ floor coverings
- Well presented
- Honest, confident and reliable
- Committed to a friendly, proactive and professional approach to client service
- Experience with cash/ credit card transactions and electronic point of sale software
- Willing to work flexible hours, which will include some bank holidays and Saturdays
In return on offer is:
- Minimum 25 hours per week (option for full-time)
- Realistic career progression
- 20 days holiday + pension and staff discounts
- Basic salary and generous commission
- Opportunity for career progression
Our client is an established & successful company with an extremely strong reputation and loyal customer base, they strive for very high standards from selling to installing and as a result of their success are now embarking on an exciting stage of growth and investment in the business.
If you are serious about your career and would like an opportunity to join a successful structured and secure business that is going places, please get in touch with Ian Benjamin, Taylor & Faith Recruitment.