Desired salary – 23000
Desired position – Office
Current position / previous position -PERSONAL ASSISTANT & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Availability to commence work – 4 weeks after receiving desired job offer
Preference of employment type, Permanent, Contract or Interim – permanent
Key skills or achievements – • Regularly send out MOT reminders to clients ahead of scheduled renewal.
• Book vehicles in for service, detailing scheduled maintenance or repairs and provide consumer with estimate.
• Routinely review records, identifying overdue accounts and contacting customers to reconcile payments due. Additionally, accept payments and issue receipts.
• Oversee office inventory and re-order supplies as necessary.
• Organise staff scheduling, holidays and update their employment records with accuracy.
• Serve as a key point of contact for clients via phone, email and meetings scheduled by appointment, answering their queries and setting up appointments.
• Successfully on-board new staff members and assist with the completion of their P60 paperwork.
• Identify, photograph and list new and used auto parts on eBay, selling to a global audience.
• Consistently ensure that the internal database and Sage 50 accounts are up to date.
• Train fellow colleagues in office procedures, specifically ensuring they are properly informed on how to list eBay products.
Additional information about your experience, skills etc
Workflow Prioritisation Inventory Planning & Control Customer Satisfaction
Executive Support Leadership & Training Sales Administration
Process Improvement Project Management
Purchasing & Receivables
Vendor Communications Bank Reconciliations
Meeting & Scheduling