Salary – £24k
Sector– Leading company within the Sector
An opportunity has arisen to join a busy payroll team as a Payroll Administrator, our client has a well-known brand in the Care and Support sector across the whole of the social care spectrum for children and adults below retirement age and an excellent reputation to match.
This national company, and are well known for looking after their staff as well as their dependents.
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Payroll Team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Be the main contact for dealing with complex payroll enquiries
- Processing end-to-end high-volume payroll.
- Good working knowledge of all statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity SPP, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Provide first line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Processing starters and leavers information
- Calculate back pay form change forms
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Set-up and maintain Court Orders
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Entering of monthly timesheets.
- Liaison with outsourced payroll provider.
- Liaise with managers to check on starter and leavers
- Ensure all information is accurate for HR and finance
- Liaise with pension providers with respect to starters and leavers
Administrator – Qualifications:
- Experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Desirable – IT rent experience
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced payroll department.
- Good knowledge of excel e.g. pivot tables, V look ups
If you possess the skills and experiences for the above role please get in touch at the earliest opportunity to start the process.